Research permits with genetic access

According to the Biodiversity Law, these types of permits ("access permits") are granted by the Technical Office of the National Commission for the Management of Biodiversity, CONAGEBIO. You can obtain information about the corresponding procedure by clicking here.​

If the access permit requested to CONAGEBIO involves the collection of biological samples in any of the areas that make part of the State Natural Heritage (such as in protected areas, for example), SINAC must sign a previously informed consent with the interested party (that is, the researcher or responsible institution).